“You really helped strengthen my faith and I wanted to thank you for giving me a new peace in my heart. I have battled with the young earth concept for years and wanted to just accept God’s word as it is, but thought there was not enough evidence to prove it. Your humble, scientific, and logical ideas were exactly what i needed to feel secure that God gave us all we need to trust his word… With your knowledge and wisdom on geology and the Bible, I can trust what you shared to be well thought out and prayed about.” J, Salt Lake City
“Egyptian history, archaeology, paleontology, and geology all rolled into one interesting conference. My family came home and discussed the things we learned. A friend that we brought…stated that this was the first time that someone would actually answer her questions.” JoAnn A., Indianapolis
Patrick Nurre is known as an excellent communicator and educator. So whether it is adults or students, we have something just for you! Take a look at the topics below. We are not limited by these, but they give you an idea of the scope we can cover. Contact us to set up either a one time event, class, or creation weekend.
email@example.com or 425-488-6848.
(See Patrick’s biography here.)
Speaker topics for 2020:
- Four Powerful Words –There are four words that if understood correctly will help you to navigate the debate that rages around Genesis, our origins, and the Flood. These four words will help your children be better apologists for the Faith. (Appropriate for a featured speaker presentation. Can be tailored for middle/high school students.)
- Apologetics from the Ground Up – There is more to building a solid worldview than having a right catechism of creation. Our culture is on the move to destroy Biblical faith. This is no more apparent than in the treatment of the book of Genesis. Part of the solution for our kids is in knowing what the Bible says and how it explains the physical earth around them. Learn about evidence for the Flood and the truth of the Bible with every step you take! (Appropriate for a keynote or featured speaker presentation.)
- Has Radiometric Dating Poisoned Your Faith? – Is radiometric dating as scientific as secular geologists say it is? The church is fast buckling under the supposed weight of radiometric dating evidence for an old earth. What is the truth of the matter? (Appropriate for a keynote or featured speaker presentation.)
- Let Your Kids Pick Up the Rocks – Let’s face it, homeschooling can be messy! And to top it off, sometimes our kids are interested in things that don’t interest us, and are downright dirty. Patrick’s practical message is an encouragement for those facing this dilemma (all of us!) and gives hope going forward. (Appropriate for a keynote or featured speaker presentation.)
- Rock Identification Made Easy – What do you do with those rocks your kids are bringing home? You identify them! This seminar will give you a short primer in basic rock identification, with encouragement to not be afraid of a dirty subject. (Can be tailored for middle/high school students.)
- Dinosaurs, the Ark and the Bible – compelling evidence that shows dinosaurs were on the Ark and the subsequent eyewitness accounts. (Can be tailored for middle/high school students.)
- The Dinosaur Hunters – This is a fascinating look at how human nature has driven the search and discovery of dinosaur fossils. We will look at some of the intriguing people who have been driven to find these creatures, and the strange directions they took because of their worldviews. (Can be tailored for middle/high school students.)
- Darwin’s Impossible Dream – This seminar examines the fossil evidence precisely where transitional forms would be needed most – at the boundaries between kinds. (Can be tailored for middle/high school students.)
- Interpreting Our Nation’s National Parks – This seminar focuses on three of our most famous national parks from a young-earth perspective – Yellowstone, Yosemite and Petrified Forest – and helps you see a new way of understanding their amazing features.
- Yellowstone Through the Lens of Scripture – A summer vacation at one of our National Parks becomes so much more exciting when viewed through the lens of Scripture. A virtual laboratory for the effects of the Flood and the Ice Age, Yellowstone National Park is a great place to start. This seminar focuses on how you can apply the Scriptures to what you see as you venture through our oldest national park.
- The Geology of (Your State or Province) from a Biblical Perspective – Discover, perhaps for the first time, the geology of your own state, using the book of Genesis as a framework. (To date this seminar has been done in Washington state, Alberta (Canada), California, Arizona, Texas, Minnesota, North Dakota, Utah, Oregon, Hawaii, Idaho, Missouri, Colorado, Tennessee, and North Carolina.)
- Why You Need to Teach Geology and How – The common approach to teaching Geology is to hit it once, probably in 8th grade. But Geology is the beginning point of understanding biology, astronomy, paleontology, anthropology, archaeology, and so much more. If we hope to win the battle for our children’s minds in the area of worldview, it is vitally important that we teach geology with the importance that it deserves. This seminar will equip you on how to teach geology effectively.
- Egyptian Chronology and the Bible – Many will dismiss what the Bible says simply because they believe the Bible can’t be trusted in the arena of historical accuracy. Egyptian Chronology is the lynch pin for this. This seminar includes the latest in archaeology as it relates to Egyptian Chronology, and is a great help to those teaching early history.
- Genesis and the Ice Age – Probably the least understood of subjects in earth history is the Ice Age and how it fits into a biblical worldview. We’ll examine the evidence for an Ice age caused by the Genesis Flood, how it could fit into the period between Noah and Abraham, and reinforce confidence in what the Bible says historically.