Learn about the volcanoes and volcanic rocks of the Cascades – from British Columbia all the way to Mt. Lassen in Northern California and study the actual volcanic rocks from this famous mountain range.
High school, one semester.
Please note: This study is on a high school level, but has no time frame put on it, as it is largely self-guided. Please consult your state requirements if you desire to earn high school science credit for it.
The kit includes:
- Volcanoes, Volcanic Rocks and Earthquakes (textbook) by Patrick Nurre
- Color pictures and descriptions of the Cascade volcanoes
- 23 large volcanic specimens from Canada to California, individually bagged and labeled
- Explanations and locations for the rock samples
- DVD, Mt. St. Helens, Modern Day Evidence for the Worldwide Flood
- Carrying case
You can read a short excerpt from Volcanoes, Volcanic Rocks and Earthquakes by clicking on the image below.