(Note: The video does not mention the book, Volcanoes for Little Eyes, but we now include that book in this kit.)
One semester high school study.
The Geology of Yellowstone – A Biblical Guide, the Kit by Patrick Nurre is your key to understanding the wonders of our first national park. Yellowstone is truly an amazing place to start your journey to understanding the Flood of Genesis and the geological implications that we see all around us. If you ever wanted to understand the Flood of Genesis and the proofs for it, The Geology of Yellowstone is your place to begin! Written completely from a young-earth global-flood perspective, you will want to take this with you this summer on your family vacation. The kit also has two books on volcanoes in it, one for the youngest of your kids, and the other for the older. So this makes a nice kit that you can use across a wide age range.
This kit Includes:
- The Geology of Yellowstone, A Biblical Guide, 214 pg. guide to the features of Yellowstone from a Biblical view, by Patrick Nurre.
- Volcanoes, Volcanic Rocks, and Earthquakes (high school) by Patrick Nurre.
- Volcanoes for Little Eyes, (PreK-3rd) by Patrick Nurre
- Over 30 authentic natural rock and mineral samples from the areas immediately around the Park, with explanations and locations. (All samples were collected legally. None of them were taken from the park.)
- Carrying case
The book The Geology of Yellowstone includes:
- A short history of the Yellowstone area
- The thermal features
- Microbes in the park
- Yellowstone and the Ice Age
- The Rocks and Minerals
- Radiometric Dating
- The Yellowstone Supervolcano
- Road guide to the Grand Loop
- A special section on Earthquake Lake
- Printed in full color
- Over 300 photos
- Maps and charts
- 214 pages
Because this kit has books for both the younger student as well as the high school student, it can be used across a wide age range.
You can read sections from The Geology of Yellowstone, a Biblical Guide, Volcanoes, Volcanic Rocks and Earthquakes, and Volcanoes for Little Eyes, by clicking on the images below.
“Just received our kit today!!! Just wanted to say I appreciate it and love how it is packaged, everything has a place!! Can’t wait for the kids to see. . .I just had a sneak peek while the kiddos were outside. Not sure who is more excited !” O.W.“Just want to inform you that your Yellowstone Geological Kit arrived this afternoon. WOW! what a sample collection it is. I am so impressed that I have no idea where to begin. Thank you ever so much with the size of the samples. Looking forward to doing adding to this from your company.” G.B.
If you would like to order just the book, The Geology of Yellowstone, a Biblical Guide, you can do that here.
If you would like to order just the samples for the kit, you can do that here.
Activity books for the kids are available, too. Click on the links below.
Printed in the USA.
All prices are in US dollars. For international shipping please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
All samples are collected legally outside of the Yellowstone National Park area.