Designed for PreK-3rd, this book guides your young child through the rock types, reinforcing the Biblical view of how they came to be. Teaching our kids to study the rocks in light of what God has spoken, will give them a solid foundation for trusting God’s word in the future as they are challenged again and again. This study is designed to be done with a parent.
This study includes:
- The Creation of the Earth
- The Flood
- What is the Earth made of?
- Minerals, Elements and the Crust of the Earth
- Rocks Are Made of Minerals
- What are the Differences Between the Rocks?
- The Types of Rocks – Plutonic
- The Types of Rocks – Volcanic
- The Types of Rocks – Metamorphic
- The Types of Rocks – Sedimentary
This book has what we like to call, “the kitchen activities.” When they discuss viscosity and lava, they get to mess with molasses and chocolate syrup! They get to make sedimentary sandwiches and metamorphic cookies. And kids of all ages love these activities!
Kids are naturally drawn to rocks. Let’s build off of that interest by telling them the whole story – not just the Sunday morning portion of it.
54 pages, 19 activities, soft bound, full color.
Would you like to read a lesson? Click on the image below!
This book is also available in a kit with 33 samples.
Click here to see the kit which includes both the textbook and over 30 samples.
Click here to see just the samples.
All prices are in US dollars. For international shipping please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 425-488-6848.