Part of the “Little Eyes” curriculum series for PreK-3rd, Rocks and Minerals for Little Eyes, Kindle Edition, guides your young child through the rock types, reinforcing the Biblical view of how they came to be. Teaching our kids to study the rocks in light of what God has spoken, will give them a solid foundation for trusting God’s word in the future as they are challenged again and again. This study is designed to be done with a parent.
This study includes:
- 11 lessons
- The Creation of the Earth
- The Flood
- What is the Earth made of?
- Minerals, Elements and the Crust of the Earth
- Rocks Are Made of Minerals
- What are the Differences Between the Rocks?
- The Types of Rocks – Plutonic
- The Types of Rocks – Volcanic
- The Types of Rocks – Metamorphic
- The Types of Rocks – Sedimentary
This book has 19 activities, many of which are done right in your kitchen. They get to make sedimentary sandwiches and metamorphic cookies, and so much more! And kids of all ages love these activities!
Kids are naturally drawn to rocks. Let’s build off of that interest by telling them the whole story – not just the Sunday morning portion of it.
54 pages, 19 activities.
When you purchase this product, you will be redirected to Amazon to complete your purchase.
Would you like to read a lesson? Click on the image below!
This study is also available in a kit with 33 samples.
Click here to see the kit which includes both the textbook and over 30 samples.
Click here to see just the samples.