Discover the wild and wonderful state of Wyoming! Designed with middle school through high school in mind, but it is a great family kit, too!
Please note: We do not put a time frame on this study, as it is basically exploratory. If you intend it for high school credit, please consult your state requirements.
- Roadside Geology of Wyoming (Although an evolutionary book, this guide is an excellent source for finding where the rocks are located. It is an indispensable tool in my rockhounding supplies)
- Rock Identification Field Guide by Patrick Nurre
- Over 15 rocks, minerals and fossils from Wyoming’s Geology with explanations and locations
- An authentic Triceratops tooth!
- Patrick Nurre’s monograph covering the main geological features of Wyoming from a Biblical perspective (3-hole drilled)
- Carrying case
We may have to substitute different books for the titles listed above, according to availability. But the material covered will be similar.
If this kit is for a charter school, Biblical references can be deleted.