Discover the wild and wonderful state of Wyoming! Designed with middle school through high school in mind, but it is a great family kit, too!
- Roadside Geology of Wyoming (Although an evolutionary book, this guide is an excellent source for finding where the rocks are located. It is an indispensable tool in my rockhounding supplies)
- Rock Identification Field Guide by Patrick Nurre
- Over 15 rocks, minerals and fossils from Wyoming’s Geology with explanations and locations
- An authentic Triceratops tooth!
- 3-ring binder covering the main geological features of Wyoming from a Biblical perspective
- Carrying case
We may have to substitute different books for the titles listed above, according to availability. But the material covered will be similar.