Informative and easy to read, this is the field guide for your budding geologist. The major rocks that you will find in the field are the emphasis, with multiple examples of what you might actually see there. Each category of rock is color-coded for easy reference. Small enough to fit easily in your backpack.
- Written from a Genesis Flood perspective
- Plutonic rocks
- Igneous volcanic rocks
- Metamorphic rocks
- Sedimentary rocks
- Geodes, nodules and thunder eggs
- How to collect and build your collection
- Over 500 full color photos
- Color-coded flow charts for easy rock identification
- 146 pages
- Soft cover
- 6″ x 9″
To read a short excerpt on metamorphic rocks from Rock Identification Field Guide, click on the image below.
Printed in the USA.
All prices are in US dollars. For international shipping please contact us at email@example.com .