Informative and easy to read, Rock Identification Field Guide, Kindle Edition is just the field guide for your budding geologist. The major rocks that you will find in the field are the emphasis, with multiple examples of what you might actually see there. Each category of rock is color-coded for easy reference. Small enough to fit easily in your backpack.
- Written from a Genesis Flood perspective
- Plutonic rocks
- Igneous volcanic rocks
- Metamorphic rocks
- Sedimentary rocks
- Geodes, nodules and thunder eggs
- How to collect and build your collection
- Over 500 full color photos
- Color-coded flow charts for easy rock identification
- 146 pages
When you purchase this product, you will be redirected to Amazon to complete your purchase.
To read a short excerpt on metamorphic rocks from Rock Identification Field Guide, click on the image below.