This high school study takes the student deeper into understanding the issues behind the evidence for creation by exposing the fallacies of missing links. Paleontology was never more exciting!
- Evolution: The Grand Experiment by Dr. Carl Werner
- Teacher Manual
- 12 fossil samples, individually bagged and labeled
- Carrying case
Evolution: The Grand Experiment – Darwin’s book on evolution admitted that “intermediate links” were “perhaps the most obvious and serious objection to the theory” of evolution. Darwin recognized that the fossils collected by scientists prior to 1859 did not correspond with his theory of evolution, but he predicted that his theory would be confirmed as more and more fossils were found. One hundred and fifty years later, Evolution: The Grand Experiment critically examines the viability of Darwin’s theory.
Dozens of special features:
- Interviews with scientists from leading universities and other institutions
- Over 800 color photos
- Balanced views
- Informative summaries of scientific concepts
- Easy-to-understand, concise format
Ideal as a standalone study unit for schools and homeschoolers or easily integrated into existing curricula.
All prices are in US dollars. For international shipping please contact us at email@example.com or 425-488-6848.