Completion of this course is one credit at Level One.
- Textbook 1: Genesis – Rock Solid. A Biblical View of Geology. (Click to read more about the book.) (Student questions for each chapter and a final test covering the whole book will accompany the text when it arrives.)
- One set of the 12 Rock-forming minerals.
- Textbook 2: Fossils, Dinosaurs and Cave Men. (Click to read more about the book.)
- Invertebrate fossils (coral, brachiopod, pelecypod, trilobite, bryozoan, ammonite, gastropod, crinoid, foraminifera, insect fossil, and “graveyard” fossil)
- Vertebrate fossils (4 different examples)
- Plant fossils (3 different examples)
- A set of three (actual) stone tools of ancient man
You will need to provide a simple notebook to use as a lab book.
Click above to add to cart, or write to firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for the Fossils, Dinosaurs and Cave Men Pack.
We have several other kits available as well. Click on each title to learn more.