Northwest Treasures ~ NorthwestRockAndFossil.com ~ email@example.com ~ 425-488-6848
At one time Virginia City, Montana had 30,000 people camped along Alder Gulch in the 1860s looking for gold. And this is just a small taste of how influential the gold rush was for the West. But it wasn’t just about gold! Learn more about this fascinating time in this history of the western US. This kit is great for middle school through high school.
Please note: We do not put a time frame on this study. If you intend it for high school credit, please consult your state requirements.
A fun and informative kit filled with:
- California Gold Rush (story of the California gold rush)
- The Great Bonanza Daze (history of the mining strikes)
- Boomtowns of the West (history of boomtowns)
- The Gold Rush (history of the gold rush)
- Minerals of the USA (coloring book)
- A 3-ring binder with mining information and descriptions
- A genuine gold nugget from California
- Garnets from Idaho
- Over 35 metals and metallic ores
- Carrying case
Books may vary according to what is available. Please call for current selection.
All prices are in US dollars. For international shipping please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 425-488-6848.