Here’s a chance to study the major Old West Trails along with the geology that surrounds them. Delve into this fascinating study that includes the old cattle and westward migration trails, but also mining, and the western gold rush. This makes a great supplement to the study of the western states and their history. Designed with middle school through high school in mind, but it is a great family kit, too!
Please note: We do not put a time frame on this study. If you intend it for high school credit, please consult your state requirements.
- Diana Waring’s “Westward Ho! The Heart of the Old West.” History will never be a bore again! Includes stories of the Old West, sheet music for some of the most favorite songs, and music CD
- “Musical Memories of Laura Ingalls Wilder,” by William Anderson, including stories, sheet music, and music CD
- Patrick Nurre’s monograph with illustrations and maps of the most popular historic trails, with historical and geological explanations (3-hole drilled)
- A great collection of 25 rocks, minerals, and fossils from those trails
- Varying book(s), like The Oregon Trail, and The Oregon Trail Game. Titles depend on availability. Please call for current selection.
All prices are in US dollars. For international shipping please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 425-488-6848.