Northwest Treasures ~ NorthwestRockAndFossil.com ~ firstname.lastname@example.org ~ 425-488-6848
The little eyes series books and specimens are all absolutely wonderful, and exceeded my expectations! The books look wonderfully written. The fossils and rocks are stunning and a marvelous piece of Biblical history. As we opened the set, there were lots of ooohs and ahhhs! Everyone was very excited and overwhelmed with joy! This is truly a wonderful set for both children and their rock loving parents. Thank you so much for putting it all together. I am now very excited to start this geology study with my children. JB
Click here to read another review of Geology for Little Eyes.
Parents love our “Little Eyes” curriculum series and kits that go with them. And many have wanted to purchase three of the most popular of these. So we have created a kit that combines these three great studies, along with the rock, mineral, and fossil samples that all kids love, and at around a 30% savings for you! We can do this because combining the kits together saves us time and materials, and we can pass that on to you! This kit is perfect for PreK-3.
Geology for Little Eyes includes:
- Rocks and Minerals for Little Eyes
- Fossils and Dinosaurs for Little Eyes
- Volcanoes for Little Eyes
- Over 60 samples of rocks, minerals, and fossils, generously sized, individually bagged and labeled
- Carrying case
Click on the images to read a short section from each book.
- Fossils: mortality plate, dinosaur bone, mammoth tusk, glacial loess, permineralized wood, ichno fossil, cast and mold, carbonized fern in shale, fossil coral, fossil sponge, fossil sea urchin, fossil crinoid stem, bryozoan, trilobite, cephalopod, brachiopod, pelecypod, gastropod, ray fish stinger and tooth, shark tooth, fossil turtle shell, fossil fish, fossil mammal bone, fossil sea creature bone like plesiosaur
- Minerals: amphibole, pyroxene, calcium feldspar, biotite mica, magnetite, olivine, muscovite mica, potassium feldspar, sodium feldspar, jasper, quartz, calcite, quartz crystal
- Rocks: pumice, gabbro, tuff, granite, basalt, rhyolite, gneiss, phyllite, slate, shale, sandstone, granodiorite, pegmatite, obsidian, serpentinite, vesicular basalt, quartzite, limestone (3 different samples), vesicular basalt, basalt porphyry, andesite, andesite porphyry, ‘A’a, pahoehoe
Samples listed and pictured above are representative of the sizes and types that you will receive in the kit. Please note that Fossils and Dinosaurs for Little Eyes – the Kit contains a small bag of “Fossils and non-fossils.” Geology for Little Eyes does not contain these items.
If you would like to order the kits individually, click below:
All prices are in US dollars. For international shipping please contact us at email@example.com or 425-488-6848.