Parents love our Little Eyes kits. And many have wanted to purchase three of the most popular of these. So we have created a kit that combines these three great studies, along with the rock, mineral, and fossil samples that all kids love, and at about a 45% savings for you! We can do this because combining the kits together saves us time and materials, and we can pass that on to you! This kit is perfect for PreK-3.
Geology for Little Eyes includes:
- Rocks and Minerals for Little Eyes
- Fossils and Dinosaurs for Little Eyes
- Volcanoes for Little Eyes
- Over 60 samples of rocks, minerals, and fossils, generously sized, individually bagged and labeled
- Carrying case
Click on the images to read a short section from each book.
- Fossils: mortality plate, dinosaur bone, mammoth tusk, glacial loess, permineralized wood, ichno fossil, cast and mold, carbonized fern in shale, fossil coral, fossil sponge, fossil sea urchin, fossil crinoid stem, bryozoan, trilobite, cephalopod, brachiopod, pelecypod, gastropod, ray fish stinger and tooth, shark tooth, fossil turtle shell, fossil fish, fossil mammal bone, fossil sea creature bone like plesiosaur
- Minerals: amphibole, pyroxene, calcium feldspar, biotite mica, magnetite, olivine, muscovite mica, potassium feldspar, sodium feldspar, jasper, quartz, calcite, quartz crystal
- Rocks: pumice, gabbro, tuff, granite, basalt, rhyolite, gneiss, phyllite, slate, shale, sandstone, granodiorite, pegmatite, obsidian, serpentinite, vesicular basalt, quartzite, limestone (3 different samples), vesicular basalt, basalt porphyry, andesite, andesite porphyry, ‘A’a, pahoehoe
Samples listed and pictured above are representative of the sizes and types that you will receive in the kit. Please note that Fossils and Dinosaurs for Little Eyes – the Kit contains a small bag of “Fossils and non-fossils.” Geology for Little Eyes does not contain these items.
If you would like to order the kits individually, click below:
All prices are in US dollars. For international shipping please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 425-488-6848.