For our friends in the Sunflower State – Geology and the State of Kansas! It’s time to get out and explore, building your faith at the same time!
This kit includes:
- Roadside Kansas, A Traveler’s Guide to its Geology and Landmarks (This guide does include evolutionary references, but it is a very good guide to where to find certain landforms and features in Kansas)
- Rock Identification Field Guide by Patrick Nurre
- Fossil Identification Field Guide by Patrick Nurre
- Over 20 outstanding rock, fossil and mineral samples that characterize the geology of Kansas This includes samples like: selenite, limestone with fossil fusilinids, coal, dolomite, concretion, Sioux quartzite, invertebrate fossils, calcite, halite, chalk, fossil mammal bone, chert, limestone, fish vertebra, shale, sandstone, glacial loess, hadrosaur bone, allosaur bone, cone-in-cone gypsum formation (samples may vary with availability)
- Monograph on the Geology of Kansas from a Biblical perspective, by Patrick Nurre (3-hole drilled)
- Carrying case
We may have to substitute a different book for the title listed above, according to availability. But it will cover similar material.
All prices are in US dollars. For international shipping please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206-718-1835.