Click here to see a short video about this kit, made by a very happy family!
This kit explores the geology of the areas that Lewis and Clark traveled through. This is a great addition to any study of western expansion in the United States. Designed with middle school through high school in mind, but it is a great family kit, too!
Please note: We do not put a time frame on this study. If you intend it for high school credit, please consult your state requirements.
- Lewis and Clark for Kids, history book with activities
- Genesis, Rock Solid, by Patrick Nurre, including the history of the discovery of the Great Missoula Flood
- A 3-ring binder filled with pictures, maps, and other information about the geology of the states through which Lewis and Clark traveled
- Over 30 rocks, minerals, and fossils from along the Lewis and Clark Trail
- Carrying case
and one of the following books:
- Going Along with Lewis and Clark
- The Lewis and Clark Expedition: Joining the Corps of Discovery
- A Picture Book of Lewis and Clark
Book availability varies. Please call for current selection.
Shipping is included.
All prices are in US dollars. For international shipping please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 425-488-6848.