Hawaii is vibrant and geologically alive. More than just an exotic vacation spot, the Islands are a laboratory for the study of the Genesis Flood. Geology and the Hawaiian Islands, Lessons in Earth Science, is a great place to start your study of this fascinating place. High school. One semester.
- The Origin of the Hawaiian Islands
- Radiometric Dating and the Islands
- Types of Volcanoes
- Types of Eruptions
- The Rocks and Minerals of the Hawaiian Islands
- The Volcanoes, Earthquakes, and Land Forms of the Hawaiian Islands
- Study questions
- Final Comprehensive Exam
This great kit comes with
- 12 rock-forming minerals: Muscovite Mica, Quartz, Potassium Feldspar, Calcite, Jasper, Sodium Feldspar, Biotite Mica, Pyroxene, Amphibole, Calcium Feldspar, Olivine, Magnetite
- Over 25 rock samples: Basalt, Rhyolite, Andesite, Dacite, Tuff, Ash, Cinders, Pahoehoe, ‘A’a, Scoria, Vitrophyre, Obsidian, Perlite, Basalt with Peridot, Green Sand, Black Sand, Magnetic Sand, Iron, Gabbro, Granite, Gneiss, Quartzite, Sandstone, Limestone, Bituminous Coal, Chert, Diatomaceous Earth (shale form), Limonite Iron Oxide, Sulfur
- Volcanoes For Little Eyes, our great introductory book on volcanoes for your youngest students
- carrying case
Read from a portion of the book by clicking on the picture.
Click on the image to read a portion from the book.
If you want just the book, Geology and the Hawaiian Islands, please click here.
If you want just the samples for the kit, click here.
Price is in US dollars. For pricing and shipping for areas outside of the US, please contact us at email@example.com
There are no reviews yet.