This is an introduction to high school basic chemistry, as well as a great supplement to the study of rocks and minerals. Study includes:
- In depth look at the periodic table
- Study of common materials made from the elements
- How elements relate to the Christian faith
- The Elements of Faith textbook: examines the Periodic Table and finds meaningful insights and spiritual applications as students read through them. A look at the elements can teach many lessons, from the awesomeness of God’s creation to the dedication of many God-fearing scientists who have been so influential in the history of science. Richard D. Duncan is a professional engineer with a bachelor’s degree in chemical engineering from the University of Cincinnati.
- 3-ring binder/workbook with activities on learning the periodic table, and how elements combine to form minerals
- Explanation of Radiometric Dating
- 25 mineral samples, including beryl, barite, quartz, sulfur, cinnabar, bauxite, sphalerite, cerussite, coal, fluorite, sodalite, halite, potassium feldspar, calcite, banadinite, rhodochrosite, copper, staurolite, celestite, platinum, galena, manganite, apophyllite, axinite, hypersphene
All prices are in US dollars. For international shipping please contact us at email@example.com or 425-488-6848.