You can read a review of the book (and kit) here.
Read a review of this book/kit in The Old Schoolhouse magazine.
Fossils, Dinosaurs and Cave Men is a study of the differences between the Biblical and secular views of fossils, dinosaurs and cave men. The lessons are designed to help the student understand the philosophy behind the Geologic Time Table, how dinosaurs fit into a Biblical perspective, and the Biblical view of the Tower of Babel event and how it influenced the development of man and civilization. In addition the student will learn how to “read” the rock layers through a Biblical view of Earth history.
This is a sample lesson from this study. The downloadable pdf lesson includes:
- Table of contents
- How to use the study
- Materials list
- Lesson 8: Transitional Fossils: the Keys to Evolution
- Activity for Lesson 8
- Quiz and answers for the lesson
The complete Fossils, Dinosaurs and Cave Men study includes:
- 185 pages, over 300 color and b/w photographs, illustrations, and charts.
- Geologic Time Table and the Fossil Evidence
- Life on the Early Earth
- The Genesis Flood
- Dinosaurs and Geologic Time
- Transitional Fossils
- Contrasting Views of Man
- The Fossil Evidence and the Evolution of Man
- The Biblical History of Man
- Living Fossils
- Tower of Babel
- Fossil Anomalies
- Modern Classification of Dinosaurs
- Quizzes, comprehensive exam, answer key
Grades 9-12. Designed to be a semester study.
To complete this study, you will need a set of fossils. If you already have a set, please contact us to see if they match up with the curriculum. If you do not have a set, please order Fossils, Dinosaurs and Cave Men, the kit. To view or purchase just the samples, click here.
To view or purchase the complete kit, which includes the book and samples, click here.
The Northwest Treasures Curriculum Project~Building faith for a lifetime of faith