Northwest Treasures ~ NorthwestRockAndFossil.com ~ email@example.com ~ 425-488-6848
This kit is designed to round out the young student’s curiosity about how fossils fit in with the Biblical explanation of earth history. Kids are fascinated by fossils. Grades 6-12. This is a one semester study.
This kit includes:
- The Fossil Book by Dr. Gary Parker (see more below)
- Comprehensive exam
- Over 50 genuine fossils, coordinated chapter by chapter with the textbook
- Carrying case
The Fossil Book: Fossils have fascinated humans for centuries. From the smallest diatoms to the largest dinosaurs, finding a fossil is an exciting and rewarding experience. But where did they come from, and how long have they been around? These and many other questions are answered in this remarkable book.
The Fossil Book will teach you about:
- The origin of fossils
- How to start your own fossil Collection
- What kinds of fossils can be commonly found
- The age of fossils
- How scientists find and preserve fossils
- How to identify kinds of fossils
- How the flood affected fossil formation
- The Geologic Column Diagram
- The difference between evolutionists’ and creationists’ views on fossils
- The “Four Cs” of biblical creation
- The different kinds of rocks fossils are found in coal and oil formation
All prices are in US dollars. For international shipping please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 425-488-6848.