This is our great fossil and dinosaur study for your youngest ones, and now you can have a free sample download of one of the lessons and the activities with it.
Read more about the book below. If you would like to purchase the book, the samples, or the complete kit, see the links at the bottom of the page.
What kid isn’t fascinated by dinosaurs and fossils! Here is the latest addition to our “Little Eyes” Curriculum Series, Fossils and Dinosaurs for Little Eyes. This is a great study for your budding paleontologist. This study is taught from a Young Earth, Global Flood perspective. The text is laid out in a conversational style for the parent to read with the child.
Designed for PreK-3rd, it includes:
- 10 lessons
- An Introduction to Biblical Geology
- What are fossils and how old are they?
- Types of Fossils
- Invertebrate Fossils – Sea Animals
- More Invertebrate Fossils – The Pods
- Vertebrate Fossils – Sea Creatures
- Vertebrate Fossils – Land Creatures
- Kinds of Dinosaurs and Their Names
- What happened to the dinosaurs?
- Fossil Hunting
- 35 activities
- 109 page softbound, full color textbook
If you would like to purchase the complete book, click here.
If you would like to purchase the kit, which includes the samples needed to do the study, please click here.
If you would like to order just the samples, click here.
All prices are in US dollars.