Looking for and finding fossils is such fun, and it is also a great hobby. But a true appreciation doesn’t come with the search unless it is accompanied by an accurate understanding of how and why the fossils even exist. Fossil Identification Field Guide, Kindle Edition seeks to help you find answers to these questions from a Biblical perspective. Grades 3-12.
Topics covered include:
- Why We Should Study Fossils,
- Tips for Collecting
- Learning the Fossil Terms
- Adaptability and Kinds
- What is a Fossil?
- Types of Fossils
- A Biblical Model for Interpreting the Rock Layers Containing Fossils
- Identifying the Invertebrate Sea Fossils Part One
- Identifying the Invertebrate Sea Fossils
- Identifying the Vertebrate Land Fossils
138 pages. Full color. Over 300 photos and illustrations.
When you purchase this product, you will be redirected to Amazon to complete your purchase.
To read a short excerpt from a few chapters, click on the picture below.