What a great way to explore the geological terrain of Florida! Designed with middle school through high school in mind, but it is a great family kit, too!
We do not give a study length for this kit, as it is exploratory in nature. Please check your state guidelines for how you could include it as a credit for science.
- Patrick Nurre’s monograph with explanations of the fossils, discussion of the Ice Age and how it affected Florida, and maps of Florida (3-hole drilled)
- Rock Identification Field Guide (by Northwest Treasures)
- Fossil Identification Field Guide (by Northwest Treasures)
- Field Guide, Florida’s Geological Treasures
- Shark tooth guide
- 39 rocks, minerals, and fossils from Florida’s geology, with explanations and locations; individually bagged and labeled
- Carrying case
All prices are in US dollars. For international shipping please contact us at email@example.com or 425-488-6848.
There are no reviews yet.