Northwest Treasures ~ NorthwestRockAndFossil.com ~ email@example.com ~ 425-488-6848
For K-12, this kit includes Creation Science and Creation Geology, both by Felice Gerwitz and Jill Whitlock. Each book covers 6 weeks of study, with tie-ins to other disciplines, like math and language arts.
Creation Science, covering principles of physical science from a Biblical perspective, includes:
- A study guide written for students K-12
- 26-page teaching outline
- Over 250 activities features, activities in every subject
- Reading lists
- Art and music
- Resource guide
- Math reinforcements
- Vocabulary and spelling
- Language arts and grammar
- Science activities
- Reproducible sheets
- Coloring and activity book for kids
Creation Geology, covering principles of geology from a Biblical perspective, includes:
- 57-page teaching outline included
- Lesson plans for K-12
- Over 300 activities and experiments
- Information about radiometric dating
- Oil and coal formation
- Geologic formations
- Noah’s Flood
- Vocabulary list
- Recommended reading (not necessary to complete this study)
- Math activities
- Book reviews
- Reproducible sheets and much more!
Add in to that 67 rock, mineral,and fossil samples, and you have all you need for great opportunities with your kids to understand science from a Biblical perspective!
If you have a large family or are responsible for teaching a larger class and have a limited budget, this kit is for you. It is a true unit study approach to Earth Science with lesson plans already written out for you!
Includes carrying case.
All prices are in US dollars. For international shipping please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 425-488-6848.