Read a review of this book/kit in The Old Schoolhouse magazine.
This book is the heart of the Northwest Treasures Curriculum Project. It has been designed to teach the essentials in Biblical Geology, to impact the faith of young people, and to be cost conscious. To complete this study, you will need a basic set of rocks and minerals. If you do not have those, please order Bedrock Geology, the kit.
Designed for high school this is a one semester study and features four sections:
- The History of Modern Geology – How we got our modern cultural understanding of geology
- The Origin and Nature of the Earth – The evidence for an intelligent creation and creator
- The Genesis Flood – The turning point in Earth history
- The Ice Age – The little-understood historical period following the Genesis Flood
The book includes:
- Activities to reinforce the concepts presented in the curriculum
- A section on helping young minds to understand the complicated subject of radiometric dating. It is my opinion that unless young minds grasp the true nature of radiometric dating and how modern geologists twist it to support their conclusions, their faith will falter or be shipwrecked when confronted with the “science”.
- Includes quizzes, a final comprehensive exam and answer key.
- 148 page soft cover color textbook.
To order just the samples that go with this study, click here.
To order just Genesis: Rock Solid, click here.
To order the complete kit with books and samples, click here.
If you would like to view a chapter of the book, please click on the image below.
Printed in the USA.
All prices are in US dollars. For international shipping please contact us at email@example.com or 425-488-6848.
The Northwest Treasures Curriculum Project~Building Faith for a Lifetime of Faith