Bedrock Geology is the heart of the Northwest Treasures Curriculum Project. This high school study been designed to teach the essentials in Biblical Geology, to impact the faith of young people, and to be cost conscious.
This is your opportunity to take a look at a sample lesson from this study. The downloadable pdf will include:
- Table of contents
- How to use the study
- Supplies list
- First lesson, with activity questions and quiz
- Answer key to activity questions and quiz
Just click on the button to get your free lesson!
Bedrock Geology, the complete study, is designed for one semester and features four sections:
- The History of Modern Geology – How we got our modern cultural understanding of geology
- The Origin and Nature of the Earth – The evidence for an intelligent creation and creator
- The Genesis Flood – The turning point in Earth history
- The Ice Age – The little-understood historical period following the Genesis Flood
The book includes:
- Activities to reinforce the concepts presented in the curriculum
- A section on helping young minds to understand the complicated subject of radiometric dating. It is my opinion that unless students grasp the true nature of radiometric dating and how modern geologists twist it to support their conclusions, their faith will falter or be shipwrecked when confronted with the “science.”
- Includes quizzes, a final comprehensive exam and answer key.
- 148 page soft cover color textbook.
To order just the samples that go with this study, click here.
The book, Genesis: Rock Solid is also a part of the Bedrock Geology Kit. If you would like to order Genesis: Rock Solid, click here.
To order the complete kit with books and samples, click here.
Read a review of this book/kit in The Old Schoolhouse magazine.
The Northwest Treasures Curriculum Project~Building Faith for a Lifetime of Faith