Secular geology is one of those subjects that has assaulted the Christian faith. It very subtly undermines many of the orthodox views of Christianity, including miracles, the Virgin birth, and the Resurrection by tieing these to a view of the Bible that questions its veracity and accuracy.
It undermines our creator by eliminating His position as Creator of all things a short time ago. Add to that mix that it does not accept a straight-forward reading of Genesis, and therefore treats the authority and reliability of the Scriptures as just myths. This necessarily includes the global Flood of Genesis.
This video series is meant to take some of these conflicts and study them from a Biblical, geological point of view, and help you become confident in defending your faith, with no apologies necessary for believing the Scriptures. Your instructor is Patrick Nurre of Northwest Treasures. Click on the video to watch the introduction to this class, or rent by clicking in upper righthand corner of it. (Rental for the complete series is 6 months.)
Special price! This class, regularly priced at $19.99 is now $5.99, a savings of 70%! Good through January 31, 2020.
Each of the six lessons has questions for discussion. This study would be appropriate for home schools, personal study, or small group studies.
- Lesson One: Knowing the Scriptures in the Secular Geological Age
- Lesson Two: Clarifying the Conflict Between Science and the Bible
- Lesson Three:The Genealogies and Chronologies of Genesis. Are They Accurate and Reliable?
- Lesson Four: Evolutionary Gaps in the Fossil Record, How Serious Are They?
- Lesson Five: Dinosaur-to-Bird Evolution, the Story That Never Seems to Die
- Lesson Six: Time and Chronology in the Secular Geological Age
Complete class subscription lasts for six months from date of purchase. Individual classes can be rented for three months.