There is a reason our field trips are a favorite with so many. In addition to helping the kids learn about the rocks and geological formations, they also learn how to put all that they are learning into a Biblical context. Combine these two things, and you will long remember and appreciate your excursion into the world of geology.
Listed below are some of the places that we can take you on field trips that are close to the Seattle area.
But we are not limited by these. There are so many places to go for a great geology field trip! We have done them in many different locations, including traveling to other states. So if you are wanting us to come to you, give us a call! We will work out the details with you.
Volcanic Rock Collecting and Identification
- Mt. Rainier
- Mt. St. Helens
- Mt. Baker
- Mt. Hood
- Whidbey island
Metamorphic Rock Collecting and Identification
- Index/Skykomish River
- Whidbey Island
- Olympic Peninsula
- Nooksack River
Longer field trips
- Yellowstone National Park (we do this for private groups, as well as our planned tours)
- Scablands National Monument (Eastern Washington)
- The Volcano Loop of Oregon and California
Cost for Seattle area field trips
- Mt. St. Helens $475/day (For groups of 50 or less. Call for pricing for larger groups.)
- Whidbey Island, Mt. Rainier, Olympic Peninsula and the Mt. Baker Area $375 per day (For groups of 50 or less. Call for larger group pricing)
Contact us at email@example.com or 425-488-6848.